Friday, July 10

I don't know if it's a good idea...

So I have at least been working a decent amount

lately and should be able to get a new camera anyday. Summer has been rough without one. So many missed photo ops in a breathtakingly beautiful setting of seasons. Soon enough though. In the mean time I did find some fun older pics.


Mali loves runnig through the brush. She also like mountain bikes, snowboarding, long hikes in the woods, rolling in mud, and her unlce Billy. She would love you too if you were to ever visit!















A few summers ago Andy and I thought it'd be fun to take my new 4wd vehichle over a few rugged mountain passes to go ski Mt Handies. Let me tell you it was fun. A great trip. The view from the top of the mountain was amazing. There is nothing like looking over a field of snowcapped mountains, then strapping on your board and heading back to where you must look up to see the sky!

A random tree in Southwest Utah.



Another pretty Telluride sunset!







And just incase you haven't seen it enough (immortalized by the coors light can) Mt Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment