Monday, July 13

Desert Lovin'

The return to the old photos continues. I'm really hoping to have a new camera within the next week so stay tuned.

We start our journey today with a trip to the Grand Canyon. This is one of the handfull of impressive waterfalls in the canyon. It is spring fed and thus always flowing. I forget the name of it but is around thunder river falls. This is the point at which we gained the trail for a few miles.


Everytime I have ever gone backpacking in the grand this is the view of the top. It has snowed every single time the day we drop beneath the rim. This was the last trail we would see for a few days.

It's almost a suprise we only took 4 Liters of booze. There were four of us, and we were out for 14 days. Sure would of been nice to have a little more for the walk out of the park to the nearest gas station. Then again we shouldn't have been out of gas anyways!



Not quite the grand canyon. But I present you...The San Rafael Swell. Pretty nifty spine. It always impresses me.

And of course we can't have a post without sending a shout out to our good friend winter. Seen here is the NW face of Little Wasatch. Lets all keep our wishes towards an epic winter. Only 4 more months!




1 comment:

  1. Doood.

    I love the updates via the blog. It's a great read. I hope you're doing well down there. Talk mucho soon.

    ReplyDelete